Hola Ola Lovers!
First of all, thank you SO MUCH to all who attended the Ola Dubois Holiday Pop Up on Friday in Victoria! We had a really amazing turn out and I'm feeling incredibly grateful to my loyal friends & fans. Thank you as well to Melodie, Ali & the team at Elate Cosmetics for being such gracious hosts and letting me take over their space for the afternoon!
We had photographer Tim West stop by later in the day to grab some event photos but most of you come by to shop before he arrived (of course!) so luckily I grabbed some photos with my phone too! Check them all out here.
COULDN'T MAKE IT TO THE POP UP? HERE'S HOW TO CHECK OUT THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION NOW:
- Make an appointment this week with me at the Ola Studio: email@example.com
- Paradise Boutique in Victoria picked up a new batch of Party Dresses
- Be Solely Canadian in Courtenay has some fetching new Olas too!
- Online listings of New Stock coming thru the week - stay tuned to Facebook & Instagram for updates... you can always subscribe!
- Lastly, I'm offering Free Shipping on Sunday & Monday to anyone who orders from my super bad quality phone photos I took for inventory purposes only haha... VIEW ALL THE NEW STOCK HERE and message me with any questions!! I can send you more photos etc...
Thank you for your patience while I work on the online listings. They take quite a bit of time to prepare and actually require sunshine in my studio for the photography so yeah, we will see how that goes! So dark outside these days! Good thing we have party dresses to brighten things up :D
With Christmas one month away, I'd love to wish you all the best this season! Thank you for continuing to support indie & sustainable makers like myself, we are making a difference together <3
Happy Holidays!! xoxo,
Dani Dubois (and Ola Lover Laurel, on the right)